Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Jun 4, 2013

Good thing I'm smart! Plus the rest of May's sessions :)

Okay, so I'm not a genius by any means, but I have backed up every single session that anyone has ever paid me to do. Something I wish I could buck up and do with my own family photos but I just don't want to burn that many discs, lol. Anywho, a week or two ago my computer died. It died a good death, but died. Yay. Not. Well of course, my first thought went to my CLIENTS!! I freaked out. Until I realized that my computer wasn't too dead. Just dead enough beyond repair. So I hooked it up to my T.V. yes, my living room T.V. and transferred all of my photo's, family and client's, over to our external hard drive that has never been used. Thankfully had this not been an option, I still have discs burned of every session I've done thus far, so everyone's files are safe regardless, just so you know. So after 4 hours of transferring over 100 gigs of info onto the hard drive, I then finished up the sessions I had been working on, burned all the next sets of discs and carried on with my day. However, for blogging purposes, I fell behind and I apologize. Life is crazy, busy, and chaotic. Which is a good thing, I need to stay busy right now. But I just wanted to share some updates :) Here are a few of the sessions I got to finish up! 

First up. Caitlin & Josh. I must say, I am soooo sad they are getting married in Hawaii, without me! They are adorable, and so in love. It's just so obvious, it makes my job easy. I wish I could be there sooooo bad! Here are a few photo's from their beautiful engagement session....





Goodness her ring is gorgeous, and that hair is AMAZING. So in love.
Next up is Amber, she just had a beautiful baby boy and I was honored to capture some precious moments for her. Here are a few of my favorites!



The end of May was beautiful and awesome. I'm so glad I got to meet the new people I did and I hope they continue to grace my life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment