Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

May 15, 2013

Kayla & Richard

I think one of my new favorite types of sessions to do, is engagement. The love between two people is just so amazing to capture. I can't compare it to anything else I've been able to do. I was blessed to be messaged by Kayla as she was looking for just some quick shots of her and her man for to celebrate their engagement. The session was originally scheduled for the end of May but with wedding plans quickly changing, we moved it up and I'm so glad we did. What a beautiful (and windy) night to get creative with props and to show off some cute lovey-kisses. Here are a few of my favorites from their session, please enjoy them as much as I do!







No comments:

Post a Comment