Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Jun 4, 2013

It's June... what???

Can anyone else not believe that it is June?! Holy cow!! I can't. Well I started my month out great - and  it's just going to get better! With maternity sessions, family photos, baby snuggles, weddings, and baby showers - I couldn't ask for more! Well okay, I can and do because I love it so much and I can't help but be extremely excited that this month is so packed (but hey I do have some availability left, hurry and book before it's gone). So lets take a look at some of my favorites from this month!

First up, Janie and her awesome kids. It took a little bribing for her babies to open up to me, but after meeting me a few times - they're finally opening up to my camera! I love it. Here are a couple of my favs.


Next up is Irene. I received an email from her a few weeks ago and we've been planning out her session for awhile. I am so glad I got her email. Her little family was so sweet. Little Lucy was just a doll and her husband, was SO helpful and carried my props ;) Couldn't have asked for better! And for not having a nap, this 2 year old did fantastic!!


Yay, my blog is up to date!! Woohoo! I hope that as I get busier, I can stay up with this deal! It's getting harder but I will do my best! Good night folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment