Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

May 12, 2013

My May so far... :D

This month has been great so far. I've already done a few sessions and have most of my weekends booked! I couldn't be happier to be so busy :) Here are a few from some of the sessions I've gotten to do so far.

First was Dallas, a sweet little boy who did not want to go to sleep! But after much snuggles and lots of rocking he finally fell asleep. Here are a couple from his big day :)



Then I had the pleasure of capturing Sandy and her ADORABLE kids! Here are a couple of my favorites from her session :)




And my last session so far this month was Tanesha and her awesome family. She's getting married to her man next month! So this last minute quick session was extra special. A good mix of engagement and family. Here are a couple I adore:






No comments:

Post a Comment