Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Apr 5, 2013

My first baby.

Okay, not MY first baby, I have two of my own... but my first Newborn Session was completed on Thursday afternoon. I am beyond excited over the end result. Miss Sophia at only 9 days new did not want to sleep for the first hour of her session. She wanted to rock out and suck on her pacifier. And I was totally okay with that! After she finished eating mid-session, Sophia decided it was nap time. YAY! Her Momma did everything right, the heat was cranked so Sophia would be nice and comfy, and we had diapers on hand ready to go! The second half off the session went so smoothly. I was able to use my entire roll of film and had time to spare. Once lil miss was out, we probably could have kept going all day. It was a wonderful night! So without further a due - meet Sophia :)

35mm

35mm

35mm




No comments:

Post a Comment