Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

May 12, 2013

Busy, busy.... and busy!

Yep, I've been SO busy the last month and a half! That's a great thing, might I add. I am going to try and get my blog caught up since I really want to make sure I don't just fall behind on this thing. So here we go: first I had "Mommy & Me Mini Sessions" which were a huge hit! I am so happy I got to meet so many new Momma's out there and all the beautiful kids! Here are some of my favorites from the mini sessions.... enjoy!









I captured almost 20 families for the mini sessions, these are just a FEW of my favorites. I have WAY to many to blog all together. But some of these are just too precious to pass up <3
I can't wait to do a Daddy & Me Mini Session, hoping for June or July :D

No comments:

Post a Comment