Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Mar 27, 2013

Cherry blossoms galore!

This past Monday I had the immense pleasure of photographing a great family. The day was partly cloudy with some sun peeks, warm, and a slight breeze and the cherry blossoms were in FULL swing! It was pretty picture perfect. I am very thankful I had the opportunity to shoot down there, and will again tomorrow! I am very happy with these photo's and the way they turned out. It was such an honor to capture these awesome, happy people and hope I get to again sometime soon! Here are some of my personal favorites from that day - Enjoy!!


 








No comments:

Post a Comment