Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Mar 22, 2013

My FIRST baby bump.

I must admit, I was SO nervous taking my first set of maternity photographs. Being as I have never done them before, I was so very nervous to make sure my preggo felt good about herself and her belly. Her big beautiful belly. I was feeling very calm, when I drove home - not really excited but not feeling bad either. Just content. It wasn't until I got to see the photographs on my computer that I became over the MOON with excitement. I was absolutely thrilled with the end result. I cannot wait to show my beautiful friend the glow that pregnancy brings upon her! Just gorgeous. Here are a few previews, please enjoy <3






No comments:

Post a Comment