Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Jan 14, 2013

A Productive Sunday

Yesterday I was able to (finally) get back behind my camera! I was so excited, I didn't even care it was only 28 degrees out. I bundled up in two pairs of pants, two shirts, a scarf, gloves and one of my warmest coats. I met Kelly, her man Scott, and little miss Harley at Keizer Rapids Park right around noon. You'd never know it was noon by the weather. It felt like it was closer to 6 am! After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the first location, snapped some pictures and moved on to the Arena. I must say Keizer Rapids is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to shoot. It's just so beautiful there. Here are a few looks at what I captured yesterday of Kelly and her family... enjoy!!

Please Remember To Click On An Image To Enlarge!







No comments:

Post a Comment