Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Dec 20, 2012

Another Great Family

This last week I had the pleasure to capture a beautiful family of three - soon to be four! Little miss Jocelyn didn't want to smile for us on a continuous basis, if she even looked at the camera. But that didn't stop her Daddy from tickling, making funny noises or using good ol' bribery to try and wiggle a giggle out of her! It was quite funny capturing SO much personality with such little smiles. I think she made every face in the book! A challenge I was willing to make the best of, and honestly I feel like this has been my most successful family session yet! Here are some peeks of the Oxenford's.





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! And these are just peeks!!! Sabrina has a wonderful way of capturing the moment and priceless photo opportunities! Great with my family and look forward to more sessions in the near future :-) especially the upcoming maternity session! Could not be more satisfied!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO happy to hear that Shelby! Thank you so much! I AM BEYOND THRILLED that you are enjoying what you're seeing! I am just so thrilled with how these all came out. Proudest photog moment yet :) And you are just so sweet, I'm so thankful I was able to photograph you and your family. I can't wait for upcoming sessions!

      Delete