Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Jan 17, 2013

The Brittain's

Sunday was a great day! Not only did I get to go to one of my favorite locations but I got to photograph TWO awesome families. The second family consisted of some really awesome kids. They were so amped to get in front of the camera and just so willing to follow directions and be silly, it made the session just go so smoothly and felt so easy! I love it when I get easy-going families, it makes everything so much better. I just wanted to give a few peeks from the Brittain's session so others could see the happiness this family has - enjoy!

Please remember you can click on any picture and enlarge it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment