Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Dec 13, 2012

Still Alive!

I've been so busy with the Holiday's and photo sessions, I realized I neglected my blog a bit! I added a couple of my most recent pictures to their designated tabs. I will have more to add after this weekend as well! It's such an amazing feeling to be successful in not only my own eyes, but my husbands and families too.  I am just so blessed to be able to do what I love and I can't wait to see what this new year has in store for me!
Also, thank you to all my amazing fans and clients, it means so much to me and makes my job, NOT a job. It's more than a hobby, but not really "work." I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment