Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Oct 25, 2012

The Spark

Having the opportunity to take pictures of someone else besides my own kids, really sparked something in me. All I want to do, is better myself and my skills. The only way to do that is to practice. I am so anxious now waiting for my next sessions to happen! I just want them to be here so I can be where I belong: behind my camera. All I can think about these days are taking new pictures and bringing happiness to those I get the honor of capturing. I have a give away session and two paid ones in the books for next month and I sincerely hope I get some more people who want/need pictures done, just for the pure passion I have for it. I think my one wish is that my passion comes through into print, that people can see just how much I love doing what I do. Either way, I hope my love shows through the lens and I hope that it helps people book sessions with me and feel as happy with their photo's as I am. I've been feeling so creative I made another pricing sheet. Nothing changed, I just felt like changing it up a bit. Making it more "me." 


Here is some more from my session with Kristin and Chad. So happy with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment