Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Oct 28, 2012

Location, location, location

Today I went over to my friend Brittnie's house. She had a photo shoot I was going to assist her with but her client ended up rescheduling, thus turning into an impromptu exploration adventure! We scouted out some new locations for possible sessions and what a funny, rainy adventure it was! Here are some quick shots I took along the way. 


Taken from my dinning room window :)

Being Shy 

I'm loving this bridge!



No comments:

Post a Comment