Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Oct 14, 2012

So far so good!

I just wanted to share some of my newest work so far. Some that I'm very proud of. Here is my daughter, taken Sept 2012 with my Canon AE-1 Program. This is totally raw with the exception of my watermark. No other edits were done.
This is my son, also taken Sept 2012 with my 35mm. Again, totally raw. Most of my 35mm shots are. I only add my watermark and don't find the need for touch ups.
Meet Taylee. She is just under 2 months old here, and was being very good for my Canon. Such a sweetie. One of my biggest, proudest photog moments. When this picture was developed I was shocked I had captured her so well on film. I couldn't believe how perfect it was. Probably one of the best moments I've had as a budding photographer.
Here is my beautiful Bella during her 1 year photo shoot in Bush Park. This has to be one of my favorite pictures. If you know her, you know this face. It is everything she is about all in one picture.
Here is Brittnie and her kids on an outing to River front park. We didn't have much time, but I am proud of the shots I got of her and the kids :)
This is one of my favorite photo's of Mackenna from that day. After the park, she went home and fell asleep. Kids are so peaceful and I couldn't not capture her.
These are only SOME of my favorites from the last month or so. I am so proud of myself and how far I've come with my cameras. They make me smile every time I see them! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment