Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Oct 14, 2012

Amazing Day

Well today, after talking with a good friend last night, I decided to start all of this back up. I wasn't sure of myself and it felt so good to hear good feedback from people I had recently photographed. I had a dinner at my mom's in which I heard some very nice compliments from people I least expected, as well as received a very nice gift of a new camera bag that holds BOTH my cameras! I cannot tell you how excited I am for this! It was an amazingly, unexpected act of kindness that I truly cherish. On top of that, I booked my first engagement photo session for next Monday! I am so nervous, I can't even describe how anxious I am. I am going to photograph a good friend of mine and her fiance. I'm nervous to take pictures of them, what if they don't like them? Or my lighting isn't right? I'm just so gosh darn nervous! I haven't really doubted myself in this area for a long time, but now that I'm leaving my comfort zone, I can't help it! I will definitely upload some good ones once they're all ready to go. But I am thinking I want to use both cameras for this session. My Canon for some up-close shots of the couple, and then use my Nikon for the rest. I just hope I get some good shots, and I hope it doesn't rain too much! What a productive day for me. I feel so good about what I've (re)started and I can't wait to watch it grow.

2 comments: