Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Nov 7, 2012

Family Weekend

I'm not even sure where to start this post, I have so many happy thoughts going through the thing we call a brain. I had two family sessions the past few days and I am so thrilled with the results. First I met Kim and her two kids who were just a joy to work with. It always makes my job easier when the kids WANT their photo taken and smile every chance they get. It was such a joy to follow these kids around and just capture their joy of being in the park with their mother. I can't even describe how much fun it was, and how much it reminded me of why I am doing this in the first place. Here are a few photo's from the day, I hope they bring so much happiness to this wonderful family.





Next I had the pleasure of capturing Tiffany and her family. Can I just say, that I am SO LUCKY to have had the opportunity to work with such ADORABLE kids over the weekend? I swear they were just so fun to watch and capture their personalities. Anywho, Tiffany was the winner of my giveaway for hitting so many "likes" on my Facebook and I am so glad they won. As a family, they were just so sweet and took direction from an OCD photographer very well, teehee :). They made my job easy with their love clearly showing through my lens and their pure joy of being together. The pure emotion and laughter made all the difference. Here are some of their photos from yesterday.





No comments:

Post a Comment