Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Oct 17, 2012

Waiting Game

I am so anxious for Monday to get here! Even though it is supposed to be pouring down rain, I can't wait to get soaked! I have some awesome film ideas and some great thoughts for my digital camera as well. I can't wait to go shoot Kristin & Chad. It is all I can think about! I've learned some new things about my camera which should make the shoot even more fun! All I need is an umbrella! ... And maybe some rain boots.

Monday - hurry up and get here!

In the meantime, get in contact with me to book your shoot!

Three Roses Photography's Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment