Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Oct 21, 2012

Hopes and Dreams

Wow, it is a crazy feeling to feel like you're finally starting to go somewhere. Even though my day to day life hasn't changed, I still change dirty diapers, do endless amounts of dishes, constantly sweeping food up off the floor, you know - the normal "stay at home mom" duties; I feel like my life is definitely heading in a different direction. I have 4 sessions on the books. One for tomorrow, two in November so far and a wedding in June. I never believed I'd be good enough to be paid to do what I really like, and here I am, being booked for it. What a fun and exciting adventure. I am feeling very supported and can't wait to see how much farther I can take this dream. It's been in the making since early 2009 and even though I gave up on it for a few years, I'm glad I didn't give up totally.

I am just a normal girl, a normal stay at home mom who wants to do something with her extra time. I'm hoping to start school in the spring to follow one of my other dreams to become a personal trainer. I want to change peoples lives and make a difference in a positive way for them. What better way to do so by helping them get the life they want? And on top of that I photograph them to show off how hard they worked. Everything will fall into place. I can feel it. Everything will be alright, and it's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Three Roses may not be the best company in the world, but it will be in my world.

I hope every one is enjoying their weekend! Time to watch some football with the Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment