Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Mar 6, 2013

Days of Fun

So this last weekend my family and I went out to disc golf while the weather was nice, then a great friend of mine and I went to the beach for a girls getaway day. It was gorgeous weather for both the park outing and the day at the coast. We got very lucky to miss the rain. I just thought I'd share some photo's from both days :) It was a good weekend.

















No comments:

Post a Comment