Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Nov 25, 2012

Tree Farm with the Carters

So yesterday, I had the pleasure of following around one of my favorite families. The Carter's went to Bauman's Farm to get their Christmas tree and I tagged along to snap pictures of the adventure. It was pretty fun, just being able to walk around and be a silent participant. Such a special memory for them and the start of a tradition. I hope that every year I can go and snap their family photo in front of their tree before it's cut down. We were out on the farm for almost 2 hours, and after many different trees, Chris was finally happy with one. Here are a few favorites of the day, including donuts and exploration of the farm :)















No comments:

Post a Comment