Pages

Sabrina Swanson | 503.991.9686 | ThreeRosesPhotography@live.com | "Like" me on Facebook | Check out my Website

I have a passion for capturing personalities on film. I want to freeze a moment in time, one that shows off who you are, and not just what you look like; one that people will cherish for years to come. Long lasting photographs at a more than affordable rate.

Nov 15, 2012

Beautiful Baby

So late last night, I packed up my camera, grabbed my coat and scarf and headed out the door for some studio time with B. Carter Photography and her baby girl. Miss Tay just turned 3 months a week or two ago, so she was definitely due to have some photo's taken. I was so thrilled with the result I couldn't wait to share! Brittnie and I both got shots the other was jealous of. I love having a photog friend to learn, grow, and hang out with. We're both so in love with photography that it's pretty much all we talk about and it's AMAZING. Let me tell you! Well, I could but I'd go on forever so let's just get to some cute chubs!







No comments:

Post a Comment